Monday, January 24, 2011

Disney Day

Yesterday I went to Disneyland with friends!  I wore what I call "cutesy casual".

With Rapunzel. I asked Flynn about the tiara and when he showed it to me, it was missing a few stones, which I pointed out.  She got mad at him and told him that she let him hold it so nothing would happen. 
Outfit breakdown
Sweater- Tralala
Top- Sanrio
Skirt- Target
Boots- Secret Shop

With the Fairy Godmother.  My friend suggested I take a picture with her because "I'm a princess".  Maybe she can help me find a prince XD

Loot.  The doll is a cosplay reference... this weekend I was working on embroidery patterns for the skirt, and I couldn't find any shots of the back of the skirt hem.  But after looking at the doll, it looks to be accurate, so I'll be using it for the embroidery patterning on the hem.  The pin is one I've been wanting for a while, but it was out of stock for quite a while.

But the best part was finding the Master Key disk!
When I found out it was released, my friend and I went on an epic journey to 15 Targets trying to find one.  She found one but I didn't.  At California Adventure I was asking at every store, and they didn't have any (apparently there is only one in each box of disks).  But at the last store they had it.  I was so excited!

As with my black disk, I modified it to look more like the disks in the movie.  At elecTRONica people kept asking if my black one was a special replica when all I did was remove the outer ring haha!  I did the same with this one. 

Other than that, I've just been working and going to class.  It's a bit strange to be back in school after a year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment