Friday, March 11, 2011

A few Outfits

Last weekend was a friend's birthday party.
Dress, Cardigan, Shoes: Forever 21
Tights: Offbrand
Yep, I'm actually wearing heels!  They are actually pretty comfortable too.

The next day I went to Disneyland
As usual I went to see Rapunzel.  Here's a picture of when I was talking to her and Flynn.
Sweater: Forever 21
Tank, Tights: H&M
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Offbrand


I was planning on dancing at elecTRONica but it rained so the DJ couldn't really spin and they were playing bad music.  I was sad :(

In other news, my heart goes out to all those affected by the earthquake and tsunamis in Japan.  Watching the footage was horrible, I felt like crying.  Fortunately all my friends in Tokyo are ok.  Please keep everyone affected in your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment