Sunday, April 17, 2011

Disney and DokiDoki

Yesterday I went to Disneyland for a Gal style meetup. 
Of course I visited Rapunzel, and was very surprised that her hair is much shorter now!  She told me that it is no longer magic, because she had to heal Flynn again.  But now it can be cut without turning brown, so she cut it to a more manageable length.

Outfit Rundown:
Dress: Cecil McBee
Boots: Secret Shop (Angelic Pretty replica)
Thigh Highs: Offbrand
It was really hot!  I got a bit dehydrated.

Ari and I waited forever to see Jack Sparrow and Angelica (she's from the new movie coming out in May).  Her friend said he kept stopping and talking to people while walking over, which is why it took so long. 

Today I went to 6% Doki Doki's Mighty Harajuku event.  They were selling their items to benefit Japan.  I bought a pin, a shirt and a sticker.  The shirt has a pony on it, it's really cute!
Myself with Yuka and Vani, the shopgirls/models.  They remembered me from Japan/Sweet Streets, which was really sweet!  I totally want Yuka's belt, it's so cute!
Outfit:
Top: Sanrio
Skirt: Target
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Boots: Secret Shop (Angelic Pretty replica) (yes, I love these boots too much)
Buttons: 6% DokiDoki, Sanrio
Hairbows: 6% DokiDoki
Bow Brooch, Necklace: Handmade

I'm super excited since Ari and I are going to do a Rapunzel photoshoot later this week!  I can't wait to get some really good pictures of the costume and wig.

Until then, homework!  

1 comment: