Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hair and GAL

I got my hair cut yesterday. It seems really short to me, but it's still medium length really.  Of course, anything shorter than waist length seems short to me!

The stylist cut off the dead ends and added some layers.  It's a lot lighter, I'm still getting used to it.  She also gave me some new products to use.  I will update about those once I've used them a bit more.

Also yesterday was a GAL event, ALOHA GAL-ifornia, which was to celebrate the one year anniversary of the KiraKira Purikura shop.  It was a Hawaii/Tropical theme but I don't own much that matches that theme, so I opted for a simple blue dress with a sweater.  Not exactly the most GAL outfit ever but I think it was pretty cute.

As for makeup, I tried to do less color on the eyes, instead opting for contouring.  I also wore some huge lashes (pa brand that I purchased from Marukai).
A shot in one of the purikura booths since they have nice lighting!
Makeup Rundown:
Dr. Jart Silver Label BB Cream
MAC Studio Fix
MAC Beauty Powder in Summer Rose
MAC Eyeshadows in Handwritten, Crystal Avalanche, Sable
Dollywink Eyeliner
Fiberwig Mascara
pa Lashes
MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam Gaga (a bit worn off since we ate before we went to the party)
Michi also styled my hair a bit.  Not too big but better than flat. 

With a flamingo cutout, mostly because my brother has an unnatural interest in flamingos so I took it for him.  You can also see a bit more of the outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment