Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I hope everyone will be having a wonderful day tomorrow! 

Earlier this week I went to Disneyland with some of my friends.  It was quite crowded but we still had a fun day!
We went to see Rapunzel and Flynn.  You can see my outfit pretty well here.
Sweater: Tralala
Skirt: Gap
Necklace: Tarina Tarantino
They were posing like that with us because Rapunzel was getting jealous that we were talking with Flynn too much haha!  So he was proving his devotion to her awwww

We also saw Aladdin and Jasmine.  I'm taller than everyone except Aladdin D:  And I'm not even that tall!

We tried to see Duffy Bear in California Adventure but he had gone in for the day, so we took pictures with the large stuffed Duffy Bears.

At night It's a Small World was all lit up with lights.  It's very pretty and the picture doesn't really capture it.  We also watched the Aladdin musical at DCA, danced at ElecTRONica and watched Fantasmic! twice.  The downside was that it was very cold!  I wished I'd brought a coat instead of just a sweater. 



No comments:

Post a Comment