Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 in Review

It's hard to believe that the year is almost over.  It seems like it only just began!

The highlight of my year was definitely my trip to Tokyo.  I went almost a year ago at the end of January for 2 weeks with one of my roommates.  I had an amazing time and I want to go back as soon as possible. 




Myself at Tokyo Disneyland Resort.  I went to both parks on different days. 
Myself with the statue of Hachiko at Shibuya Station. 

In February I went to a Tune in Tokyo event where I met Sisen and Moon Kana
Sisen told me that my wig was fabulous (it's actually my roommate's wig haha!)

Then I proceeded to be very boring and didn't really do much for a while.

In July I cosplayed at Anime Expo.  I wore a new Euphemia costume that I made.

In August I turned 23 and went to Disneyland with Ashley
In front of Sleeping Beauty Castle

In October I went to Sweet Streets II and tried out 6% DokiDoki Style
I wore this to Fan Day

In November I attended PMX and began wearing Innocent World


I went to Disneyland a lot, I became a big fan of TRON Legacy.  I saw Tangled and loved it.  My style changed: I went from Sweet Lolita to Classic, and now I'm scaling back on it since I don't wear it as much as other fashions.  Sanrio celebrated its 50th Anniversary and I was fortunate enough to be there to celebrate it too.  I got in a terrible car accident, but was lucky enough to only have some stitches in my head and some bruising and minor cuts.  I got to go to Japan, something I had hoped to do for several years. 

This year was mixed.  There were hard times and wonderful times.  It was made better by my wonderful friends and family, whom I am incredibly grateful for. 

I hope everyone has a fabulous New Years! 

Tomorrow I will be announcing the winner of my giveaway, so make sure to enter by then!

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute next to Hachiko! Love that coord~ Looks like you had a fun 2011!

    ReplyDelete