Saturday, December 4, 2010

Disneyland and such~

I went to Disneyland again last week!  Can you tell it's one of my favorite things to do?
My outfit for the day~
Jacket, Skirt- Tralala
Leggings- Forever 21
Boots- Secret Shop
Bow- Disney
Necklace- Selfmade with Angelic Pretty Charm

I went to see Rapunzel and Flynn.  It was a different set this time, and they weren't as cute as the other ones.

Not too many pictures because it was really cold!

I also saw Tangled this week.  I really loved it a lot.  I was excited for it because it stars Mandy Moore as Rapunzel.  She's my idol whom I've been a fan of for many years.
Here's a picture of when I met her at the "Because I Said So" Premier.  I waited 6 hours in the rain, and you can see my poster that I made, which said "Mandy, You're my Idol, We <3 You!"  It was an incredibly special moment because she came right over to me, gave me a hug and thanked me for making her such a sweet sign! You can't really tell here, but I was crying!  She was so sweet!

Anyway, the movie was great!  Besides Mandy's great voice acting (everyone's voice acting was great actually), the animation was beautiful and really well done!  At times I was thinking that it almost looked like real people!  The story was also super cute and heartwarming, and I laughed and cried.  I definitely recommend this movie if you haven't seen it yet!

In fact, I loved the movie so much that I am planning on cosplaying Rapunzel for my next costume!

I hope everyone is doing well and that those of you who celebrate Hannukah are having a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment