Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Some New Outfits

Earlier this month I went to a Christmas party with Ashley.  I tried to dress in a Holiday-ish theme, which basically means I wore tartan lol
Dress: Love Culture
Shoes: H&M
Necklace: Vivienne Westwood
Other stuff: Offbrand

Last night I went to Holiday Hot Mess, presented by Diamond Gyaru Circle and Tune In Tokyo.  I dressed in a ballerina outfit, with the idea that I would be someone from the Nutcracker.  Unfortunately no one else really dressed in costume, so I felt a bit silly.  Next time I will just wear GAL.

Dress: Watercolor
Shoes: Sansha
Tights: Capezio
Tiara: Offbrand

It's been raining non stop here, so I haven't been going out much because driving in the rain is kind of scary, and I'm not going to Disneyland or anything like that in the rain. 

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! 

1 comment:

  1. No worries, my dress made me feel like Minnie and not Christmassy at all~ you're not alone. T_T But I thought you looked really cute though! I totally admire your figure. ;D

    I agree driving in the rain is scary. On the way home from the party, it got worse and we lost control of our car a few times and almost got into an accident. :/

    ReplyDelete